2017年4月22日 星期六

Inspirational Songs

This is an English song interests me,"What a beautiful world"

These are the song's lyrics:
I see trees of green, 
red roses too. 
I see them bloom, 
for me and you. 
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world. 

I see skies of blue, 
And clouds of white. 
The bright blessed day, 
The dark sacred night. 
And I think to myself, 
What a wonderful world. 

The colors of the rainbow, 
So pretty in the sky. 
Are also on the faces, 
Of people going by, 
I see friends shaking hands. 
Saying, "How do you do?" 
They're really saying, 
"I love you". 

I hear babies cry, 
I watch them grow,  
They'll learn much more, 
Than I'll ever know. 
And I think to myself, 
What a wonderful world. 

Yes, I think to myself, 
What a wonderful world. 

Oh yeah.

The singer is Louis Armstrong,

I like this songs,because of its meanings,i have been a bit down this week.i am upset about my life,including my work,my classmate,myself.I find the song,i know that actually the world i am living is so beautiful,most of the people around are kind to me,they listen to me,talk to me,smile to me,play with me.There is something i don't like in my life,but also most of another thing make me happy,i heard the song,i felt better about my life,and i like the melody,it is beautiful,i like this song.

Three words i learn:
1.antidote 解毒劑;解藥  The medicine is the simple antidote to this disease.
2.climate 氣候 It is maybe driving climate change.
3.charge 收費 They charge you $20 just to get in the night club.

1 則留言:

  1. Cheer up!! See this, Tina, you'll like it too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auSo1MyWf8g

    回覆刪除