2017年4月30日 星期日

Steve Jobs’ Talk


This the video about Steve Job's talk :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc


5 words/sentences i learn :
1.natively 生來地;天然地
2.dorm 宿舍
3.calligraphy 筆跡;書法;墨寶
4.devastate 毀壞
5.diagnose 診斷


I like the stories,Actually,i have the mind about drop out of college for a period of time,i know i have no interesting about i learn now,i want to work be a careers in a company,whatever where i work.I want to enter the workforce whole body.Steve Job said:"And the only way to do great work is to love what you do."I can't agree that anymore,but now,i feel many pressure in my life,it may be come from school,work,or the people around me.But i know,i won't drop out of my college because i will graduate this year,all i need to do is endure,and this happening will be getting better after graduate from school,i want to change this,i am the master to my life.

1 則留言:

  1. Good luck, Tina. Just try your best, you should be fine. By the way, don't forget to add a "space" in front of a "period" or "comma."

    回覆刪除